We are seeking for Marketeers who want to make a difference, having passion for our consumer and customers, bringing entrepreneurship to develop the category and being real team players.
- Develop and define a clear, inspiring growth strategy and growth platform for the assigned categories
- Develop a success model for the categories
- Drive category innovation, to develop a global innovation pipeline that enables sustainable brand growth for the categories
- Corridor determination for pricing and COGS targets.
- Sharing "best practices" and category insights between markets
- Responsible for and leads the "Marketing Summit" with the goal of sharing ideas and lessons learned between CDO, Lead Market and local markets.
- Provide strategic guidance to activate category strategy for lead market and other local market organizations
- Oversee and approve Lead Market and/or local brand strategic plans and ensure category strategy is in place
- Responsibility for category budget
- Master's degree in business administration, economics or comparable degree
- Significant marketing/brand management experience (in the OTC or FMCG world), with experience in different categories, in an international context
- Experience with new product development - from idea, concept to product launch
- Experience with Consumer/HCP Insight & ATL communication development
- Experience working within a cross-functional matrix organization
- Strong strategic, analytical and creative skills combined with business acumen
- Strong understanding and experience in consumer/customer marketing
- Strong communication skills combined with a pragmatic, down-to-earth approach
- Collaborative by nature and able to challenge appropriately and constructively, as well as high cross-cultural sensitivity, political savvy and good judgment
- Effective, assertive, credible and inspiring with stakeholders internally and externally.
- High integrity, and thus the ability to inspire trust and confidence.
- Forward thinking, open to new ideas, modern and innovative "out of the box thinker",
- Driver mentality, high sense of responsibility, decisive action and accountability.
- Ability to validate decisions with conviction.
- Entrepreneurial, committed and results-oriented
- Fluent English and German mandatory, other languages desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Company pension scheme
- Active health measures
- Company medical care
- Access to corporate benefits
Please send your documents by mail and indicate your salary requirements to:
Declaration of consent
By submitting your application, you consent to MCM Klosterfrau Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH, Gereonsmühlengasse 1-11, 50670 Cologne, Germany, transmitting the personal data you provide in your application to TROCKLE Unternehmensberatung, Geimoosstr. 12, CH-8712 Stäfa/Zurich, Switzerland, for the purpose of conducting a pre-selection process.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by sending a message to the e-mail address email@example.com
MCM Klosterfrau Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
Tel.: +49 221 1652 343